2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
“UNDER THE MICROSCOPE: AN EXAMINATION OF LABOR UNIONS FOR MEDIA AND MUSIC ARTISTS”
Join us for a lively discussion with representatives from SAG/AFTRA and AFM as they address the following questions:
- What constitutes a union vs. nonunion gig?
- What does it mean to be a signatory?
- What does pay scale mean?
- What are new use/reuse fees?
- Who pays? Who gets paid?
- What are the benefits of joining a union?
- What happens if one is not a union member? Can one still be paid for the work one does? Does the Taft-Hartley Act apply?
Submit your questions ahead of time to email@example.com.
To be announced!
To be announced!
CCC Members $0 per person | Non-members $5 per person
The registration deadline for this webinar is Tuesday, November 9th at 1:30pm PDT.
*** Please note: Zoom webinar links for this webinar will be emailed to you separately after registration.
Register for this webinar below!
Questions? Email is at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attention Attorneys: This virtual activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity confirms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their State Bar number with their reservation. Following this virtual webinar, we will verify your attendance via Zoom reporting and email your certificate of attendance to the email provided at registration.
- Please note, mid-level business members have up to 5 webinar registrations per webinar and corporate members have up to 10 webinar registrations per webinar. Both mid-level business and corporate membership account owners must login to their CCC membership account and register their employees for each webinar.
- The PayPal button labeled, “Submit Payment Now,” should link you to a PayPal Checkout form in a new tab to complete your webinar registration. If this button is not working for you, try disabling pop-up blockers in your web browser. Refresh the page and complete the registration process.
- Please note, Zoom webinar links for this webinar will be emailed to you separately after registration.