Stay Well-Informed and Well-Connected…
Join the California Copyright Conference
Since 1953, the California Copyright Conference, a non-profit organization, has been committed to serving the music and entertainment communities. Our mission is to inform and connect those whose work is affected by the ever-changing issues relating to intellectual property and advances in technology. Please join today and support us!
The California Copyright Conference hosts monthly dinner meetings from September to May at the Sportsmen’s Lodge Event Center in Studio City, Sherman Oaks, CA.
Law Student Members
It’s never too early to get a jump start on your career in the music industry. Law student membership offers countless opportunities to form relationships with practicing attorneys and industry professionals.
The CCC offers you numerous events and panels where members can network and mingle at informal gatherings where you can interact and build valuable, long-lasting professional relationships and contacts. Developing relationships is a big part of anyone’s legal career in the music industry and the CCC offers a great way to develop those relationships and help shape your career early on. Join today!
Our monthly dinner meetings from September to May feature:
- Top industry professionals – please see our past speakers and panels
- Analysis of current events and news related to the music and entertainment industries
- Dynamic discussion with diverse viewpoints on current issues impacting the music and entertainment industries
- Expert commentary with respect to the Music, Media, Film and TV industries
- A unique opportunity to network with other industry professionals
- MCLE credit for attorneys.