Reserving your seat is easy…
- Dinner is $50 for CCC members who RSVP in advance, $55 at the door
- $65 for non-members who RSVP in advance, $70 at the door
- If you have additional questions, please contact us
Students with a valid student ID can attend the events at the member rate, but…
- A valid student ID must be presented at event check-in.
Reservations must be received by 2:00pm on the Friday before the meeting (unless otherwise noted)…
- If you make a reservation after the deadline, you cannot be guaranteed your exact meal selection, however, you can still attend the meeting.
- Please note that seating is limited for some events.
- As we pre-order our dinner meals, we have a no-refund policy.
Register for dinners online with PayPal – you do not need to have a PayPal account to use this method.
Please make a dinner menu choice for each person in your party.
Payment can also be made at the door by cash, check or credit card (square reader), however, without an online, advance reservation, your preferred meal choice cannot be guaranteed. Save time in line by making out your check ahead of time to “The CCC.”
Attorneys: If you want MCLE credit for this event, please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and pick up a certificate at check-in.