6:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel
6:15 PM Check-In ▪ 6:30 PM Cocktails ▪ 7:00 PM Dinner
SPORTSMEN’S LODGE EVENTS CENTER
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
▪ Sabrina Ment, Esq.; Attorney at LaPolt Law, P.C.
▪ Wendy Dio / Manager, Niji Entertainment Group; Executor, Estate of Ronnie James Dio
▪ Frankie Banali / Manager and Drummer, “Quiet Riot”
▪ Mikeal Maglieri / Owner; Rainbow Bar & Grill and “The Whisky A Go Go”
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, January 12th, for consideration.
Advance RSVP (via voicemail or paypal by noon, Monday 1/15):
CCC Members $50 per person | Non-members $65 per person
Walk-Up Dinner (pay at the door, no prior RSVP):
CCC Members $55 per person | Non-members $70 per person
Students: $50 per person – must show College ID at the door [contact us]
Appetizer: Chinese Chicken Salad
Your Choice of Entree:
– Porcine mushroom ravioli with white cheddar cheese sauce
– California chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella, sundried tomato, spinach and basil veloute
– Sliced tri-tip with mushroom sauce
Dessert: Trio of sorbet with fresh berries
Please make your dinner reservation by noon on Monday, January 15th, Walk-up guests are welcome, but may not be served their first choice of meal. We accept cash, check or credit card payment at the door.
Reserve your seat through our voicemail system at 818-379-3312, or continue below with PayPal or credit card (paypal account not required).
Attention Attorneys: This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their state bar number with their reservation. Please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and obtain a certificate when you arrive at the meeting.
Please log in for Member pricing.
Bookings are closed for this event.