6:15 pm - 9:30 pm
6:15 PM Check-In ▪ 6:30 PM Cocktails ▪ 7:00 PM Dinner
SPORTSMEN’S LODGE EVENTS CENTER
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
▪ Mara Schwartz Kuge / Founder, Superior Music Publishing
▪ Neal Acree / Award winning Composer (World of Warcraft, Overwatch, Revelation Online, Starcraft II: Legacy of the Void, and many others)
▪ Katie Byum / Music Supervisor, Activision
▪ Randy Gerston / Agent/Partner,
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, February 9th, for consideration.
Advance RSVP (via voicemail or paypal by noon, Monday 2/12):
CCC Members $50 per person | Non-members $65 per person
Walk-Up Dinner (pay at the door, no prior RSVP):
CCC Members $55 per person | Non-members $70 per person
Students: $50 per person – must show College ID at the door [contact us]
- French Salad with Butter lettuce, frisee, watercress, french beans, oven roasted tomato, goat cheese quenelle, black olive crouton and champagne vinaigrette
Your Choice of Entree:
– Vegetable lasagna with sauteed spinach and fresh marinara
– Atlantic salmon with citrus sauce
– Pan roasted chicken with lemon herb sauce
– Roasted rosemary potatoes
Dessert: White chocolate mousse tower with fresh berries and raspberry coulis
Please make your dinner reservation by noon on Monday, February 12th, Walk-up guests are welcome, but may not be served their first choice of meal. We accept cash, check or credit card payment at the door.
Reserve your seat through our voicemail system at 818-379-3312, or continue below with PayPal or credit card (paypal account not required).
Attention Attorneys: This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their state bar number with their reservation. Please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and obtain a certificate when you arrive at the meeting.
Please log in for Member pricing.