6:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Examines the legal perspective and challenges of a pro-active approach in the exploitation of older music catalogs (masters and publishing) via non-traditional licensing to generate income.
6:15 PM Check-In ▪ 6:30 PM Cocktails ▪ 7:00 PM Dinner
SPORTSMEN’S LODGE EVENTS CENTER
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
▪ J. Charley Londoño, Esq., President of the California Copyright Conference and Owner of Law Office of J. Charley Londoño
▪ Joe Berman, Co-Founder, MediaHorse
▪ Nick Guarino, Vice President, Film & TV Music at Universal Music Enterprises
▪ Oscar Mazzola, VP of A&R, Film, TV and Advertising Music at Music Sales Group
▪ Susanne Savage, Sr. Director of A&R Administration and Label Operations for the Rhino Entertainment Company
Email us at email@example.com by Friday, October 6th, for consideration.
Advance RSVP (via voicemail or paypal by noon, Monday 10/9):
CCC Members $50 per person | Non-members $65 per person
Walk-Up Dinner (pay at the door, no prior RSVP):
CCC Members $55 per person | Non-members $70 per person
Students: $50 per person – must show College ID at the door [contact us]
Appetizer: Wedge Salad with crumbled blue cheese, chives, crisp bacon, tomato and ranch dressing
Your Choice of Entree:
– Vegetable Lasagna Roll sautéed spinach and fresh marinara
– Pan Roasted Chicken with lemon herb sauce
– Slice Tri-Tip with mushroom sauce
Dessert: Chocolate blackout cake with berry coulis
Please make your dinner reservation by noon on Monday, October 9th, Walk-up guests are welcome, but may not be served their first choice of meal. We accept cash, check or credit card payment at the door.
Reserve your seat through our voicemail system at 818-379-3312, or continue below with PayPal or credit card (paypal account not required).
Attention Attorneys: This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their state bar number with their reservation. Please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and obtain a certificate when you arrive at the meeting.
Bookings are closed for this event.