2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
“THE PRODUCER’S / COMPOSER’S PERSPECTIVE: CREATIVE DEAL MAKING FOR RECORDED MUSIC AND SCORE”
Join us to glean insights from our expert panel of working, industry professionals in the following areas…
- Understanding publisher and composer deals for recorded music and score
- Recording agreements from the artist’s perspective
- Legal pitfalls commonly experienced by creative minds
- Negotiating favorable contracts for creative endeavors in today’s marketplace
- Managers & Agents: best practices for structuring deals
- Making deals, breaking deals and ethical concerns that can arise
See how an understanding of the most important points, and using existing leverage to get the best deals when negotiating, makes for long-term, successful outcomes.
To be announced!
To be announced!
Registration for this event will be available in December 2021.
Questions? Email is at email@example.com
Attention Attorneys: This virtual activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity confirms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their State Bar number with their reservation. Following this virtual webinar, we will verify your attendance via Zoom reporting and email your certificate of attendance to the email provided at registration.
- Please note, mid-level business members have up to 5 webinar registrations per webinar and corporate members have up to 10 webinar registrations per webinar. Both mid-level business and corporate membership account owners must login to their CCC membership account and register their employees for each webinar.
- The PayPal button labeled, “Submit Payment Now,” should link you to a PayPal Checkout form in a new tab to complete your webinar registration. If this button is not working for you, try disabling pop-up blockers in your web browser. Refresh the page and complete the registration process.
- Please note, Zoom webinar links for this webinar will be emailed to you separately after registration.
Bookings are closed for this event.