2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Sponsored by Exploration
Music use for apps is an opportunity for substantial use of a large body of songs. Join us to explore where you can find these opportunities to license your music.
- The diverse types of apps that use music, such as subscription apps, spa apps, music instruction, kid’s apps, recording apps and more
- What the budget is for app development and use
- The difference between licensing production music and artist recordings
Tuesday, May 11th, 2021
2:30 PM PST – 3:30 PM PST
Sherry Orson | Chief Creative Officer, Star Vibe Group
Rene Merideth | COO / Co-Founder, Exploration Group, LLC
CCC Members $0 per person | Non-members $5 per person
The registration deadline for this webinar is Tuesday, May 11th at 1:30pm PST.
*** Please note, Zoom webinar links for this webinar will be emailed to you one week prior to the webinar, or Monday, May 10th, or Tuesday, May 11th at 1:30pm depending upon when you register.
Register for this webinar below!
Thank you to our sponsor!
Attention Attorneys: This virtual activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their State Bar number with their reservation. Following this virtual webinar, we will verify your attendance via Zoom reporting and email your certificate of attendance to the email provided at registration.
- Please note, mid-level business members have up to 5 webinar registrations per webinar and corporate members have up to 10 webinar registrations per webinar. Both mid-level business and corporate membership account owners must login to their CCC membership account and register their employees for each webinar.
- The PayPal button labeled, “Submit Payment Now,” should link you to a PayPal check out form in a new tab to complete your webinar registration. If this button is not working for you, try disabling pop-up blockers in your web browser. Refresh the page and complete the registration process.
- Please note, Zoom webinar links for this webinar will be emailed to you one week prior to the webinar, or Monday, May 10th, or Tuesday, May 11th at 1:30pm depending upon when you register.