6:15 pm - 9:30 pm
6:15 PM Check-In ▪ 6:30 PM Cocktails ▪ 7:00 PM Dinner ▪ 8:00 PM Panel Commences
SPORTSMEN’S LODGE EVENTS CENTER
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
- Charley Londoño : Attorney, Law Office of J. Charley Londoño
- Tomas Cookman : CEO, Nacional Records /Industria Works
- Mary E. Nuñez : Vice President Music Licensing & Creative Services, Sony Music Entertainment Latin Iberia Region
- Michael Nieves : Owner & President, Sugaroo! Music (a music licensing and marketing company for visual media licensing)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 6 th, for consideration.
Advance RSVP (via voicemail or paypal by noon, Monday 3/12):
CCC Members $50 per person | Non-members $65 per person
Walk-Up Dinner (pay at the door, no prior RSVP):
CCC Members $55 per person | Non-members $70 per person
Students: $50 per person – must show College ID at the door [contact us]
- The Sportsmen’s Salad – organic greens, Point Reyes blue cheese, candied pecans, baby heirloom tomatoes and balsamic vinaigrette.
Your Choice of Entree:
- Porcine mushroom ravioli with white cheddar cheese sauce
- Pan Roasted Chicken with Marsala Sauce
- Atlantic Salmon with Dill Sauce
Chocolate blackout cake with berry coulis
Please make your dinner reservation by noon on Monday, April 9th, Walk-up guests are welcome, but may not be served their first choice of meal. We accept cash, check or credit card payment at the door.
Reserve your seat through our voicemail system at 818-379-3312, or continue below with PayPal or credit card (paypal account not required).
Attention Attorneys: This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their state bar number with their reservation. Please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and obtain a certificate when you arrive at the meeting.
Please log in for Member pricing.
Bookings are closed for this event.