6:15 pm - 9:30 pm
Sportsmen's Lodge Hotel
“Creators of Film and Television Music”
6:15 PM Check-In ▪ 6:30 PM Cocktails ▪ 7:00 PM Dinner ▪ 8:00 PM Panel Commences
SPORTSMEN’S LODGE EVENTS CENTER
12833 Ventura Blvd, Studio City, CA 91604 (Coldwater Canyon & Ventura Blvd)
- Jonathan David Neal – Composer and SCL Recording Secretary
- Eric Palmquist – President, Recognition Songs; and past President, The California Copyright Conference (2012-2013)
- Wendy & Lisa: Film & Television Composers (“Dangerous Minds,” “Soul Food,” “Nurse Jackie,” and “ Shades of Blue”)
- Deborah Lurie: Film & Television Composer (“Footloose,” “Justin Bieber: Never Say Never,” and “The Astronaut Wives Club”)
- Kathryn Bostic: Film & Television Composer (“Dear White People,” “August Wilson – The Ground On Which I Stand,” and “Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel’le”)
Email us at email@example.com by Friday, May 11 th, for consideration.
Advance RSVP (via voicemail or paypal by noon, Monday 5/14):
CCC & SCL Members $50 per person | Non-members $65 per person
Walk-Up Dinner (pay at the door, no prior RSVP):
CCC & SCL Members $55 per person | Non-members $70 per person
Students: $50 per person – must show College ID at the door [contact us]
- Wedge Salad with crumbled blue cheese, chives, crisp bacon, tomato and ranch dressing
Your Choice of Entree:
- Vegetable Lasagna Roll sautéed spinach and fresh marinara
- Pan Roasted Chicken with lemon herb sauce
- Sliced Tri-Tip with mushroom sauce
- Apple tart tatin
Please make your dinner reservation by noon on Monday, May 14th, Walk-up guests are welcome, but may not be served their first choice of meal. We accept cash, check or credit card payment at the door.
Reserve your seat with PayPal or credit card (paypal account not required).
Attention Attorneys: This activity has been approved for Minimum Continuing Legal Education Credit by the State Bar of California in the amount of one (1) hour. The CCC certifies that this activity conforms to the standards for approved education activities prescribed by the rules and regulations of the State Bar of California governing minimum continuing legal education. Attorneys who wish to register for MCLE Credit must include their state bar number with their reservation. Please remember to sign the sign-in sheet and obtain a certificate when you arrive at the meeting.
Please log in for Member pricing.
Bookings are closed for this event.